All members of the Local Choice Cooperative Producers CSA program will be provided with 22 weeks of seasonal farm goods, provided by 7 unique farms in Western Wisconsin.
Our season starts in June and runs through the end of October, weather permitting, of course! Our shares are perfect for families or veggie loving couples that cook at home often and use fresh produce on a regular basis.
With our Herbivore Share, you will have the chance to savor over 50 different types of Fresh Vegetables, 6+ types of Fresh Fruit, & Included in the mix will be Fresh & Dried Herbs, Mushrooms, Dried Beans, and a selection of canned goods; pickles, jams, sauces, etc. Upgrade to the Omnivore Share and enjoy Artisan Goat Cheese, Free-Range Eggs, and a variety of cuts of Beef, Pork, Lamb, and Chicken in addition to the produce items!
- Weekly emails that detail your share contents, 2 complete meal plans utilizing your share, and exclusive tips & ideas to help your family enjoy eating healthy
- Knowledge of where your food comes from and how it is grown & raised
- A unique and rewarding experience of being connected with your food and farmers
- Invitations to exclusive member & neighborhood events hosted by our cooperative farmers
- The satisfaction of helping to improve our environment by reducing your carbon foot print by purchasing local and working with farms that are committed to sustainable practices that help preserve our resources
But wait, there’s more! CSA members also have the option to purchase “add-ons” each week. This may include extra produce & herbs from our producers, as well as specialty cut meats, fresh flower arrangements, goat milk soap and other amazing farm goods!